Sunday, May 24, 2020

WC100



I took inspiration from the this photo:



After the safari in Africa with my dog,Buddy. I was jumping off my seat while looking at the photos I took . My Mother booked a private flight for Me, she was always nice to me. Then the plane went into a full-on nose dive. The pilot started shouting I couldn’t hear him over the propeller. I clutched Buddy and shut my eyes Then SLAM!.

I woke up with Buddy licking me , I ran from the Burning plane I kept running. Me and Buddy stopped to catch our breath in front of a river, My days of survival just begun. 

4 comments:

  1. Thats real cool my names Angus im a year 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Levi,
    I enjoyed your story this week. It reminded me of a book I've just finished reading about a boy who survives a plane crash.
    You have a great imagination. keep up the great writing.
    Ms Brennock
    Team 100 w/c
    Dublin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Brennock,
      I have a question- was the book called "Hatchet"

      Levi

      Delete
  3. Hi Levi,
    The book was called Dear Edward.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete