Monday, June 29, 2020

Week two reflection



Take time to reflect and think about this term, and answer these questions. Give detail for each answer.


1. What is one thing you have achieved this term you are proud of? Finishing my Explanation writing because I worked hard on it
2. What are three things you have done to be IDEAL this term? Give examples, and relate each one to a school value. I acted with respect by listening and being nice to the teacher. I engaged with mana in modules by trying even if I didn't like what we had to do. I dared to succeed by finishing my work.
3. How have you contributed to the caring classroom environment of Room 13? by being nice to others
4. What is one goal you have, related to your learning, for the rest of the year in Room 13? To be organised and optimistic
5. Think about the holidays - what is one thing you are really looking forward to? Why?
Relaxing because I can not worry about school

No comments:

Post a Comment