Friday, April 17, 2020

the three commenting rules

The three steps on how to make a good comment:


1.always read the post that your commenting on (this has happened before).

Example:
(the post is about trees and why they are important.)

the bad commenter: I really like your post about whales.
the good commenter: I really like your post about trees and why they are important.

2.Say why you like his/her post

Example:
(the post is about football/ soccer)

bad commenter: I really liked your post
good commenter:I really liked your post because it teaches us about Football (soccer) 

3.always make sure that your comments are a long and strong not short without support.
(the post is about Kangaroos)

bad commenter: I like your post about Kangaroos
good commenter: dear so and so I like your post about Kangaroos because I of the facts in it and also the pictures go really well with it I hope you will make another like this. But I think you should do more editing and re-typing

sincerely So and so.




No comments:

Post a Comment